Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

18 weeks

Pin It
I'm so excited for my doctor's appointment coming up!
All along I have thought it was a boy, as well as my husband and son, but now my husband has changed his mind and says it's a girl for sure.
I'm going back and forth now, and just can't wait to know!!
Weight gain: 3 1/2 pounds
Maternity clothes? No sir! :)
Discomfort? I started getting Braxton Hicks contractions this past week. Awesome. I had them throughout my first pregnancy as well, so I guess, for me, it just comes with the territory.
If you've never had Braxton Hicks, it's basically a fake contraction. Your belly kind of tightens/hardens if that makes sense, and it's pretty uncomfortable for a minute, but then goes away.
Stretch marks? Nope! (Keep on moisturizing and drinking water!!)
Events: I can feel the baby A LOT more now, which is so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. We thought ours was a boy and then she ended up being a girl! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared and I can't decide what it is. We will see friday and you find out tomorrow!! I started my Braxton hicks a couple weeks ago it feels so weird and the baby is moving non stop! I love it! haha.
    I'm excited that we are having ours around the same time!
    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...